Wednesday, December 13

Ever get the feeling you're gonna be keel-hauled?

Raid cancelled last night. It was ok, i didn't really feel like playing anyway.
Allstate and Statefarm are screwing me. (not so surprising) but dad is going to bust some heads to remedy the situation. i guess he is good for some things after all. but i'm still bitter when i think about it.
Mom's down on the apartment moving, but i don't care and everything will be fine and all she has to do is keep sending me my monthly payments.
Tomorrow should be payday and there should be an x-mas bonus. trying to figure out what to get james for the consumer holiday. probably me and a used copy of Zelda from Jesse if i can get him to sell it to me. the wii is gonna kick ass i hope.
Took the first mate to the doctor today. Sat alone in the waiting from for an hour. Sooo Boooring.
I'm tired of being a burnout, but i can't seem to be movitated. it might be we never have the lights on and i'm always in danger of falling asleep to the light of the laptop monitor. Hopefully the new apartment will work out and it will be brighter. A change of setting is always good for the spirit. Or so i've heard.

No comments: