Monday, February 12

A Boy Named Chase

So i'm finally getting around to importing my Johnny Cash collection on my computer. I love his simplicity and soul. You just don't have people doing what he did anymore...and that's a shame.
The first mate is asleep, and i have to wake her up at 5. She's not gonna be happy. :P
Got both of my papers for class done this morning by the grace of God. speaking of the Lord...Johnny's Gospel tunes always make me feel better.
Anyway, lots of reading tonight for Cleaver's class. And then work tomorrow, and then more homework. Yippee!
I love sitting outside on the deck with the sky blue, the bird flittering in the trees singing, J. Cash singing songs of a time long gone but so near.
As my friend Martha would say...it's a good thing. :D
Ghost Riders in the Sky...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who's martha?

i love you and im glad you love johnny cash.

sorry for the phone calls this morning, and i hope you have a great day.