Friday, February 9

don't taunt the transients

For those of you who find it necessary to give money to panhandlers on the street corners: if all you have is a twenty dollar bill, so not ask the pleader (beggar is a bit demeaning) if he has change. They do not appreciate it.

I don't have any normal-wear socks available today, so i am wearing my super nice black dress nylons. sounds like tis time for laundry again.
The first mate is out sick again and did not attend school today, even though she stated via email yesterday: "i really want to get up early and go to breakfast tomorrow. this time, my heart is set on it. and no matter how sick i get, i am not missing any more class."
Yesterday was payday. That makes me very happy. I like getting paid for the work I do. Oh, and Burks via Steve covered lunch from Whataburger. I love free lunch days. :D
Last night the Revenant went back to Azeroth and took on that dragon bitch Onyxia. Now, while we were 61-70, we did a 40 man raid with only 18. and my Bloodfang Hood dropped finally. it's gonna be a nice helm for a while. It was good to play with my friends again. Stupid homework keeping me busy.
I think that is all for now. Ending Transmission

from yesterday...the fear...

No comments: