Wednesday, February 14

let romance bleed away

today has ended in ruin...

it started off well. woke up late. left the house early to meet dad for breakfast and then to see what was wrong with the car. he didn't think we were having breakfast. so just the first mate and i did. then went by and found out that cylinder one of my engine was misfiring. whoopie.
went to the prufrock's. couldn't get anything because i have a total of eighty-eight ($88) dollars to my name. my computer was hemoraging battery power like my heart right now. sociology was kinda boring. german was kinda boring. then the first mate and i got which wich. oh, and it was really cold. after lunch i couldn't stay awake. i barely made it through epics. then drove home and stopped at H-E-B. and everything went down hill from there...

oh and happy valentines day
you and me...like one heart beat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you. happy valentines day to you.